Introductory Course UX/UI Design
Within this course you will learn the necessary tools to start in UX/UI Design and to know the “user centered design” basics to achieve creating quality products.
Also available in: 🇪🇸 🇵🇹
Introductory course taught by Adrian Fernandez, Design Research Lead in SCRM – Lidl Digital Hub
- We will start with the first module focused on UX Research to learn how to conduct a proper investigation with different synthesis techniques, and we will finish the module with a study cases section.
- To continue, we have a module where we will understand the MVP concept, how to build a correct task prioritization (MoSCow) and how to create a canvas value proposition.
- In module 3 we will start checking the process to design a solution to the problem detected in the user. Several topics that will be covered in this module are the basis of the information architecture and sitemap. How to build the user flows correctly, different ideation tools (Crazy 8’s), how to draw the main screens of your product and how to create the first prototype.
- Last but not least, in the last module we will acquire the knowledge necessary to escalate and give consistency to the design through design basis and laws, explaining what a Design System is and what it is used for as well as the different components and versions on Figma.
1. Introduction to UX Research
1.1 Research areas
1.2 Generative & Evaluative (Qualitative/Quantitative) Synthesis Techniques Case Studies
2. Product Strategy: Defining the MVP
2.1 What is a product strategy
2.2 Why most companies fail
2.3 Value proposition & lean canvas
3. Introduction to the UX Design
3.1 Definition of UX
3.2 Process and tools
3.3 User flows diagrams
3.4 10 Usability Heuristics
3.5 UX role and skills
4. Introduction to UI Design
4.1 What is UI Design
4.2 What does a UI Designer do?
4.3 From Style Grides to Design Systems
4.4 Atomic Design
4.5 UI Fundamentals and Design Principles